Richard Moore attended Michigan State University College of Law, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude in 2012. While at Michigan State Richard was a member of the Journal of Business and Securities Law and interned at the State of Michigan Department of Human Services. Prior to law school Richard attended Oakland University where he graduated with departmental honors with a Bachelor's of Arts in Political Science with a History minor.
After graduating law school Richard practiced bankruptcy law before switching his practice focus to plaintiff litigation. Richard is focused on using his legal advocacy skills to help individuals who have found themselves victims to unexpected circumstances as a result of circumstances beyond their control.
When not advocating for his clients, Richard enjoys spending time with his family, playing board games, and watching sports.
- Michigan, 2012
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Michigan State University College of Law, East Lansing, Michigan - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Oakland University
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Departmental Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Minor: History
Past Employment Positions
- State of Michigan Department of Human Services, Intern