Southfield And Detroit-Area Personal Injury Attorneys
At Romano Law, our attorneys have extensive personal injury knowledge and experience. We provide robust legal services to clients throughout Detroit and the surrounding communities from our office in Southfield.
Notable Experience With Unique And Complex Claims
Our lead attorney, Dan Romano, is frequently called on as an arbitrator in cases involving police misconduct or motor vehicle accidents because of his vast experience. Our reputation for success brings us referrals from other attorneys and former clients.
We are Detroit personal injury lawyers representing southeast Michigan clients with claims involving the following:
- Police brutality: Recovering monetary damages for victims of excessive force, including beatings, shootings and wrongful death.
- False arrest or false imprisonment: Helping you recover monetary damages for false arrest, false detainment or false imprisonment.
- Municipal negligence: Handling claims involving streets and highways, sidewalks, government vehicles, public buildings and gross negligence by municipal employees.
- Motor vehicle accidents: Protecting the rights of individuals who have been injured on the roadways because of the careless or negligent acts of others in an auto accident, truck accident or motorcycle accident.
- Commercial vehicle accidents: Helping victims of accidents involving commercial vehicles recover damages for the negligence of all types of commercial vehicles.
- Boating accidents: Recovering damages resulting from negligence on waterways involving boats, Jet Skis and other watercraft.
- Pedestrian accidents: Protecting pedestrian victims on municipal roadways, sidewalks and park property.
- Insurance claims PIP: Representing personal injury protection claims in motor vehicle accidents.
- Construction accidents: Helping injured construction workers recover fair damages.
- Premises liability: Recovering damages for injuries caused by the negligence of a private property owner.
- Toxic tort: Handling injury claims caused by toxic substances and gases.
- Dog bites: Handling liability claims against owners of dangerous animals for damages caused.
- Wrongful death: Recovering damages for injuries caused by the loss of a loved one in any of the above circumstances and more.
- SCRA: Protecting rights of armed forces service members, their families and their co-signors from debt collection and enforcement under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act.
Contact Us To Schedule A Free Initial Consultation
Contact us online or call us toll free at 888-479-0605. Our office is open weekdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., but we answer calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We are conveniently located close to all major freeways in the Detroit area, with plenty of free parking.
Spanish translation services are available.